Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Not Feeling So Well...

Not been feeling to well. Weak and tired, sad and alone, but I shouldn't. I am surrounded by people all the time. Anyways on the other hand I have been looking at some books that I could hand make. I wish I wish I had more time on my hands to make everyone one and send as a gift. Just really wish we had more company, but I am doing well with the quite little space we have together. Its peaceful and the puppies really help with the company and the cuddling when Michael is not here. So in wanting to make some booklets here are some photos of what has inspired me.




Also always purchasing things from the bookstore at my school and I have become to love the style and design of a artist by the name of Sukie.




Hope you all enjoy what I have provided you to check out. I sure indulge myself in all the creativeness everyday!
All I wanted to do was to leave you with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment