Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Am Ready!

Really ready for my photography to take a leap. I am so sick of working in a place that has nothing to do with the education that I am getting. I think I have a talent and a way that would satisfy many. And its something that I absolutely love doing. There are a couple opportunities out there for me to pick up on. I see a couple studios hiring some so all I need now is a awesome resume and I think I am going to get myself out there. Creating my own logo tonight, as well as designing a poster and business card to start putting up at schools and the work place. I am going to have it all one day. I have a big heart for this. I just need time. And with my schedule now its not allowing me to show everyone my skills with photography. I am doing my first wedding this August. I am more the overwhelmed when I was asked. Its just really nice to be noticed for what you love to do. So here I am. A young photographer trying to make my big dreams happen. I would really enjoy some words of encouragement. And always open to some free lance work as well.

1 comment:

  1. congrats, tab. i'm sure you'll do amazing at the wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete